John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I'm trying to set this up i don't know if there is a prob in

Customer Question

I'm trying to set this up i don't know if there is a prob in the printer itself. its an old printer but we changed network
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: its a canonpixma
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: mac
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it is a canon pima mg3200....whe we changed our internet service... i was able to use it using cable but now even the cable doesn't work
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have the cg rom and tried to set it up again but doesn't seem to do anything
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can you please cancel my order
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I dont wanna pay for anything additional than 5 dollars
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(Note: you do not have to pay anything additional, as far as I know. If you are referring to the offers of additional service, or Premium Service, that may just be ignored and it will be OK.)

Is the Canon PIXMA printer in question, supposed to be working by Wireless or WiFi (rather than through a USB cable) ?

If so, changing from something other than cable, might have affected the wireless capability of the printer, enough to require a bit of reconfiguration before it will work again. Let me know a little more, and I will judge or instruct as appropriate. Thanks.