Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Mac Computer.WiFi epson 2540 all in one model Does not copy

Customer Question

Mac Computer.WiFi epson 2540 all in one model Does not copy from the printer, but copy from my computer
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Two years old Model # 2540 all in one
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac OS
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I was in the hospital for a month,just tried to copy on the screen,blank pages
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.

Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N