TechnicalByte
TechnicalByte,
93584285

I bought a HP Officejet 8610 back in Feburary 2016, now the

Customer Question

Hi john,
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: I bought a HP Officejet 8610 back in Feburary 2016, now the ADF doesn't feed. All I hear is click click click, like the gears are stripping.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC with windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I tried to copy some papers about a month ago and nothing would feed. I tried different paper and to no avail.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  TechnicalByte replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

This could be a couple different things, so we will start with the ADF because it is the most obvious

hardware to focus on.

Follow the link below and the steps in them:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01728503

Let me know the results in a reply.

Please rate the 5 stars at the top of the page to close out this question as it is the only way i am

credited for the work done with clients. Or, reply to continue if further troubleshooting is necessary.

~Franklin

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please credit my credit card, for the information you suggested, I had already tried. S please credit my money back. thank you
Harvey