Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MY PRINTER WON"T, WF-2750 3 weeks old, epson pc, since

Customer Question
MY PRINTER WON"T Technician's...

MY PRINTER WON"T

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

WF-2750 3 weeks old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Epson pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since Friday just stopped

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

I don't understand a;; the buttons you have to push before it will print

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
11/21/2016
Technician: comp_audio, Technician replied 1 year ago
comp_audio
comp_audio, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today. Please give me a minute to review your issue and get back to you. Thanks in advance

Please tell me what version of windows your running?

Are you still needing assistance?