Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Mr. .When I try to print out something the printer sends a

Customer Question

Hello Mr. Wilson.When I try to print out something the printer sends a message that it has been paused. It has two blocks saying "Cancel" and another word (that I cannot remember) that indicates that the pause will be ended. BUT, the printer just stays on pause. Craig Sweet
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: It is a canon LBP6200d.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac Mini
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This has been over the last several weeks. The printer worked properly before that.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am new at this so no, I can't think of anything else.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Does that cost anything?
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.

Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N