John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I'm surprised you are there. Every time I use my printer I

Customer Question

Hey, I'm surprised you are there. Every time I use my printer I have to reset everything, as it states it can't find the printer Today, I'm attempting to print and it states that I'm out of paper. I Im out of paper but Im not out of paper. I gone over 5 times with the same results. "I'm out of paper" ugg
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Canon MX 922
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MAC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It's been an issue since I've owned it. The out of paper problem was today. Prior to that I was attempting to print, but, alas it never did print.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: you aren't the expert?
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what the version of the OS that you have on your MAC. From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Your version of OS X appears directly below “OS X”.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello. I opened your site, accidentally. I thought I was communication with Canon. So, please cancel my transaction.Thank you for your time and troubleS

You're welcome. I have notified customer service of your request for refund. If you should need to follow up, you can contact Customer Service via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help. Have a good night!