TechnicalByte
TechnicalByte,
93584285

Where do scanned files go to on my computer? wp4540, PC, i

Customer Question

Where do scanned files go to on my computer?
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: wp4540
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i HAVE SCANNED FROM MY PRINTER TO MY COMPUTER. WHERE IS THE FILE I SCANNED STORED?
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Printers
Expert:  TechnicalByte replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Tech_Buddy replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

They should be present in below lcoation

C:\Users\<Your UserName>\Documents\Scanned Documents

Were you able to find it ?

Look in your Documents folder and see if you can find a folder called *Scanner Output*.

If you cannot find it, i put a small remote fee in if you would like me to help you find this document for you.

If you want to ensure you can find them, you can 'set' them to a folder like this;

Double click on My Documents, My Scans to view your image files. To organize your scanned documents or photos, right-click theScan folder in the left pane, and then click New Folder. To move a scanned document or photo to a folder, right-click the document, click Move to Folder, and then select the destination.

Please rate the 5 stars at the top of the page to close out this question as it is the only way i am

credited for the work done with clients. Or, reply to continue if further troubleshooting is necessary.

~Franklin