John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

HP OFFICEJET 4650 This is the hardest one to change

Customer Question

HP OFFICEJET 4650 This is the hardest one to change cartridges of any ever worked. It seems to have zero control over what is not getting the job done. This Paul W.Porter. How can it be made easier please.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: HP OFFICE JET 4650
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc WINDOWS 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: SINCE PURCHASE. THE STARTER SET WAS USED NOW NO ACTION.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: wELLLLLL THAT SEEMS LIKE THE NO NOTHING ROUTINE AMD SAYING ZERO ABOUT WHAT TO DO !
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 11 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Paul,

I am a bit unclear of what you need help with -- Are you trying to replace the ink cartridges but cannot?