Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Set up my Hp 8610 Printer, One Year, I have a MAC desktop

Customer Question
Set up my Hp 8610...
Set up my Hp 8610 Printer
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: One Year
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I have a MAC desktop using OS 10.12
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just moved to Reno, Nevada from Bay Area Ca
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No ... I beleive the printer is without any issues. The issue is with me! I am not a GEEK
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2016
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I refuse the $34.00 Charge

Okay, you don't have to pay the charge. How do you wish to continue?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What will my charge be?

It appears that the charge that you already agreed upon is $23.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay I agree to $23.00

Okay. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I discovered I did not have a USB cord connecting the Printer to my Computer. I just installed a USB tfrom my printer to my computer

Thank you. Is it working now?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will attempt to print ... Please wait Well I am happy to report the printer is printing

I am glad to hear that. Please, do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page.

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank You ... Have a nice day

You are very welcome. I wish you a sparkling rest of your day.

You may rate me on the top of this page by clicking the number of stars to rate me and clicking the Submit button.

Jason Jones, Technician