John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

When I TRY TO PRINT OR COPY I GET AN ERROW MESSAGE tHE PAPER

Customer Question

when I TRY TO PRINT OR COPY I GET AN ERROW MESSAGE tHE PAPER SOURCE IS INVALID?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: lESS THAN 6 M0NTHE AGE AND IT IS A wf2650 ePSON
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It was printing just fine and whin I tried to copy a print it gave this message.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is all.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 11 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck