1. Disconnect the printer's USB cable from the computer for now.
2. On your new computer, right-click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon located at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Control Panel
; (Or press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and R on the computer's keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window should open.)
3. There, open System and security / System
4. Then there, note if the System type is 32-bit or 64-bit.
1. For 64-bit, click on the website below:
- For 32-bit, click on the website below:
2. And save if prompted.
3. Once downloading is done, open / run the download file called MF4370MFDrivers... and run / open / install it.
; (If needed, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the computer's keyboard, then open / run or double-click on the item MF4370MFDrivers..., and run / open / install it.)
4. When prompted during installation, then connect the printer's USB cable from the printer to the computer and finish.
5. Once installation is finished, then print something and check.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,