IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I HAVE A CANNON IMAGE CLASS mf628cW THAT PRINTS COPIES

Customer Question

I HAVE A CANNON IMAGE CLASS mf628cW THAT PRINTS COPIES SCANS
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: NO SURE - I PURCHASED A DEMO AT FRY
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC WINDOWS HERE IS MY QUESTION... I HAVE NO MANUAL AND NO DISC BECAUSE IT WAS A DEMO ... BUT I HAVE RUN OUT OF INK/TONER AND I CAN NOT TELL WHICH COLOR OR IS IT BLACK - HOW DO YOU FIND OUT WHAT IS OUT?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I WAS PRINTING FROM MY EMAIL AND I HAD JUST PRINTED ON OFF AND WHEN TRYING TO PRINT OUT THE NEXT ONE - NOTHING HAPPENED AND I TRIED AGAIN TO PRINT AND NO SOAP!
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: YES, I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SCAN . . . THANKS
Category: Printers
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

When running out of ink/toner, your computer usually displays a message about it and shows the current ink/toner level when trying to print. However, if that doesn't happen, you can print a page containing text or graphics in different colors. You can then check the printed page to see which colors are missing.

When buying a new toner, it has to say "131" on it so that it can work for your CANON IMAGE CLASS mf628cW.

- black color toner: 131 Black

- black color high capacity toner: 131 H Black

- yellow color toner: 131 Y

- magenta color toner: 131 M

- cyan color toner: 131 C

You can buy original Canon toners or get replacement ones which are quite cheaper. You can order toners on-line. Here is an example:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=toner+for+mf628cW+131+canon&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Atoner+for+mf628cW+131+canon

To see how to properly replace a toner, please visit this page:

http://support-th.canon-asia.com/contents/TH/EN/8202706900.html

Let me know if you require further assistance.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.