Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

How do I move an image from my image garden into My Photos?

Customer Question
JA: What's the make/model number...
how do I move an image from my image garden into My Photos?
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: MG5560 about 1yo
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC. Don't know what OS
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing happened previously. I may have tried this in the past by simply clicking and dragging but this does not work.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
11/13/2016
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

let me know if you have windows xp, vista, 7, 8 or 10

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
windows 7

since when the problem start

John, Computer Science Engineer