John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I JUST CONNECTED A PC TO MY PRINTER AND TRIED TO PRINT. AN

Customer Question

I JUST CONNECTED A PC TO MY PRINTER AND TRIED TO PRINT. AN ERROR STATEMENT APPREARED BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP ENVY 7640E-ALL-IN-ONE SERIES
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC (OS) IS THAT THE INTERNET SERVICE
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: NOTHING I JUST ADDED THE PRINTER TO THE PC AND TRIED TO PRINT AND THE MESSAGE APPEARED
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: THAT'S IT
Category: Printers
Expert:  dukey01 replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you try to print something so that you get the error and then let me know what is says?

That would be helpful in troubleshooting the problem.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
it keeps saying busy on the printer; i'll try again
Expert:  dukey01 replied 11 months ago.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
on the pop up it says error-busy 2 documents waiting. Do I need to keep paying to get your assistance? I thought when you seek help after you purchase an item it was free.
Expert:  dukey01 replied 11 months ago.

No. You don't have to keep paying. May I connect to your computer and try to fix this?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  dukey01 replied 11 months ago.

Thank you. From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). On the page that opens, click the green I Agree button toward the bottom of the page, and the connection download will begin. When the file (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) has downloaded select Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=461af5b1-2169-413d-9510-63f3f73bbecb

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Do u have control now
Expert:  dukey01 replied 11 months ago.

No. We'll pick this up later when you return.