Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I need help learning how to send photos from my camera to my

Customer Question
computer JA: What's the exact make...
I need help learning how to send photos from my camera to my computer
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I bought it on 5/26/14 It is a Power Shot SX700 Hs
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: It is a PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I never tried to download photos to my computer before
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is not a printer problem I want to download photos from my camera to my computer
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
11/11/2016
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which version of windows you are using? eg: windows 10?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is windows 7 Home, but not home basic

Thanks

Connect the camera to the computer and make sure the camera is on

Then click on start, computer

then click in the new window on computer

Once done, look under drives and devices and you should see the camera there.

Click on it and you can then access the photos from it and copy it to your computer (right click on it and select copy, then go to where you want to copy them to and right click on it and select paste)

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you. I have to purchase the correct cord to connect my camera to the printer so I have to wait until I do that. I have your information and I will attempt to do that when I get the correct cord.

Ok, thogh you mean to connect to your computer (you said printer)

You can get it here

https://www.amazon.com/ReadyPlug%C2%AE-Cable-Canon-PowerShot-SX700/dp/B00KRMG4NS

But any issues at all, let me know and please take a second to rate my service for now via one of the stars at the top then submit

Thank you

Richard, Technician