John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Epson WF3620 is a replacement that I am trying to

Customer Question

my Epson WF3620 is a replacement that I am trying to install, but I get a message when it turns on, asking which langage I want, and I have no idea how to repond Yes to English, because I can't fine any button to press that gets a result.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The exact modeal is WF 3620, and it is a replacement that I jsut received, for an earlier one that was still under warranty.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC, windows 7. But my instructions said not to connect to the compurer yet!
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This is the first thing that popped up after I turned the new-to=me printer on.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

How is the printer connected to the computer usb or wireless.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My problem is that my replacement Epson printer, WF-3620, shows "Language:
English (checked) and Francais, but I can't find any button to press to
make the selection--whatever button I press, I just get the message "this
operation is invalid" or when I press "stop" I get the message that there
is no job to cancel.This happened when I first turned on my replacement printer, and hasn't
changed. I tried last week to get JustAnswer help, but each time the
delays and interruptions ended in no solution, and I repeatedly had to
stop because of other obligations.I now wish to solve this problem today, now, before I run out of time
again!