John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Can't print from document or email. save to documents comes

Customer Question

can't print from document or email. save to documents comes up after print window?
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: ENVY 4500, COUPLE 0F YEARS
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC LAPTOP WINDOWS 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: WEEK OR SO I MIGHT AD THAT I BOUGHT AND UNSTALLED PDF FOR OPENING DOCUMENTS AND I UNINSTALLED IT THINKING THAT WAS THE PROBLEM
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer please, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is an optional service with a one-time flat fee, regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume it at any time, without additional costs. It also is safe, as you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Howare
you progressing?

I am waiting for you reply if we can remotely connect to address your issue. If so, please request and pay a remote-assistance. Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Are you saying that I NEED TO PAY B4 YOU WILL ANSWER>

If you want a remote-assistance, this is a premium-service, yes. Or what exactly do you mean?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
NO, NOT NOW. BYE.
NOT SATISFIED.

I would love to satisfy you by solving this problem, but without seeing what is going on on your computer, this is almost impossible via text as you can imagine. If you change your mind, please just let me know, I am here each day and can perform a remote-assistance for you almost anytime to solve the problem to your satisfaction. Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck