John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

It is an epson XP-330 series and the page printed there is a

Customer Question

It is an epson XP-330 series and the page printed there is a router/access point channel conflict
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I recently changed from ATT Uverse to comcast xfinity
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Also we need to be able to print from other email addresses and from an iphone and an adroid
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
besides the laptop
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you I dont know if you are still there but it just printed a return label my son needed from his iphone email
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have another question. Ever since I went to comcast, I can only get my emails on my smart phone and some on the samsung pad but not on the laptop
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system? Both of your problems arise from your change of internet service provider. I am an expert with network connectivity, and I can help you reconfigure your laptop.