John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Does the epson Perfection V39 connect to a printer? am

Customer Question

does the epson Perfection V39 connect to a printer? am thinking of buying one.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I do not have the Perfection V39. I am considering buying it. My computer is a new HP Pavilion desktop. Printer is a Canon.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC.don'tknow the operating system unless that mean the 8.1
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This is the question. I have a new HP Pavilion desktop.8.1drive. My printer is a Canon. Can I scan/copy photos and documents to the printer from the Perfection V39?.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is my question.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 8 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

Do you want to make direct copies from the scanner to the printer without your PC "in the middle" or do you mean to scan and print via your PC, using both of these devices?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck