Can you please try the following fix:
1. Make sure the printer is powered on.
2. Click on the Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on "System Preferences"
3. Click on Printers & Scanners (or Print & Fax.)
4. Click on the Epson printer there, then click on the - (minus) button at bottom left and confirm to delete it for now. Make sure there is not any Epson item showing there for now.
5. Click on the + (plus) icon at bottom left.
6. If it detects your printer, then click on the Epson printer, then click on option Add.
7. Check printing.
- If that does not work, please try:
1. Disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for about 3 minutes, then reconnect.
2. Turn off printer, then disconnect power cord from printer for about 2 minutes, then reconnect, then turn on printer.
3. Wait a few minutes, then try Solution #1 above again.
4. If needed, go to the Wi-Fi Setup wizard on the printer again, and select / connect to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name, then try Solution #1 above again.
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you for your patience,