John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

It was installed when I had Microsoft xp but now I have

Customer Question

It was installed when I had Microsoft xp but now I have microsoft 7 and the install will not install for my CP 1525 printer. can you send what I need to get it installed?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I just told you it is Hp laserjet 1525 and I have had it several years. I know it would work if I could get driver version for Microsoft 7
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: You seem to have comprehension problems, My computer is a pc and it has microsoft 7.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: A couple of months. The printer installa tion worked when I had Microsoft xp. But it will not install on Microsoft 7.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I simply want a drive installation for Microsoft 7. Do you understand?
Category: Printers
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.

May I know if you get a notification about the missing drivers when you plug in your HP LaserJet 1525 printer to your Windows 7 computer?

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.

I will try to locate the correct drivers for you. Just let me know what happens when you plug in your printer to the computer.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.