Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Using Epson XP-630. How do I load a CD to print on the CD.

Customer Question
Using Epson XP-630. How...
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: XP-630 Expression premium
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Please just inform me on how to load a CD in the tray.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
11/1/2016
Technician: Kris8472,
 replied 1 year ago
Kris8472

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Technician: Kris8472,
 replied 1 year ago

Do you have a plastic CD holder tray for it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am using Epson XP630. I have a CD tray. I do not know if it is plastic or not. Can you help me to load it.
Technician: Kris8472,
 replied 1 year ago

Yes, I can connect and set it up. Does the tray have a model or ID number on it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can some one help me with the problem.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I paid $5.00 and the only options I get is options to pay more, but no one has help me to load a CD
Technician: Kris8472,
 replied 1 year ago

$5 is the deposit. The question will cost around $30. $5 is a deposit only.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Anyone there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Will I get help?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK so I guess after the $5.00 I do not get any help.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are there anyone there?????
Technician: Kris8472,
 replied 1 year ago

It's not $5. $5 is the deposit.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I purchase the printer several monthls it is a Epson xp-630, Model C491N, Serial No. W5AY188841
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, I can not afford the $39.00. How can I get this information without any additional charges.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I was able to print only one (1) CD successfully. When I attempte to print another CD, when insert the CD and press start it will push the CD out partially then back in the back out all the way and I get message NO CD/DVD OR AN UNSUPPORTED SIZE IS LOADED. RELOAD THE CD/DVD. I have attempted with several CDs. They are the same size as the CD that printed successfully. I really need help with the problem.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I attempted to print a CD about 20 times and so far I have been successfull twice. I am using the same size CD and following the same procedure. But I still get message NO CD/DVD OR AN UNSUPPORTED SIZE IS LOADED. RELOAD THE CD/DVD. What should I do? We have a software or hardware problem. What can I do. I just purchase the printer several months ago at Staples. I need help. Please call(###) ###-####
Technician: KellyKS2009,
 replied 1 year ago
KellyKS2009

Hello! My name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer.com!

I was able to find a PDF version of the user manual for you Epson XP-630 printer. You can get to it immediately by clicking here:
https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd4/cpd42849.pdf

Be sure you have a PDF viewer in order to view this document. You can download Adobe Reader DC for free at www.adobe.com.

I hope this helps you out. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The manual is not the problem. Once again, I have been successful twice (2) in printing to a CD. The other times I get the message as stated before. I need help. Please do not tell me about the manual, it is not the problem. What can I do. Who can I speak to about the problem?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am still waiting for someone to help me with the problem. Please call(###) ###-####
KellyKS2009
KellyKS2009
KellyKS2009