Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I think I lost my driver when it was being restored, Pixma

Customer Question
I think I lost my...
I think I lost my driver when it was being restored
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Pixma MX410...don't know
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc...windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: some time after late september
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've several printer downloads but its telling me there is no driver for this printer OS
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
11/1/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean the computer was reset / restored to factory setting?

- Can you please try the driver at the Canon website below:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mx-series/pixma-mx410?tab=drivers

, there, click on Drivers, then download and install the MX410 series MP Driver, and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

If needed, click on the direct website link below:

http://tinyurl.com/zgbzkgo

, then open / run the download file mp68-win-mx410-1_02-ea24, and install it and check.

- If you'd like to, I can also connect remotely to your computer and fix this issue directly and quickly on your computer for you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Your answer stated that there is no driver download available for my OS which is Windows 10. What now?

I'm sorry, my answer does say it has the driver for windows 10. Did you try the website below yet in order to download / install the driver file called mp68-win-mx410-1_02-ea24, and check

http://tinyurl.com/zgbzkgo

If needed, after clicking on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/zgbzkgo

, then click on Run or Open (or save) if prompted (usually a the bottom.)

, then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the computer's keyboard, then the Downloads window will open

, then double-click on the item called mp68-win-mx410-1_02-ea24... and open / run / install it.

- Is there any trouble downloading / installing? If you'd like to, I can also connect remotely to your computer and fix this issue directly on your computer for you.

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician