John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Need to copy pictures from my Lenova desktop[ to my HP

Customer Question

Need to copy pictures from my Lenova desktop[ to my HP office jet
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: hp oFFICEJET 4630 E-ALL-IN-ONE sERIES
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you trying to print? Is there any error or message?

Was it working fine previously? Or is this a new printer or new computer or new internet modem / router device, etc.?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass fine (not printing from the computer)?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,