Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

Connect printer to ipad and iphone, vertite 65 plus, nothing

Customer Question

connect printer to ipad and iphone
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: vertite 65 plus
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing yet printer is new
JA: Anything else you want the camera expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it is a printer not a camera
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your internet modem / router device?

Have you installed the ink cartridges yet? Is the printer able to copy now (not print yet)?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

1. On your iPad / iPhone, open Settings app icon, then tap on Wi-Fi option, then make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name.

2. Next, on your iPad / iPhone, open App Store app icon, then type / search for KODAK VERITE then get / install the app KODAK VERITE Print&Scan and use it to set up your printer, then check printing.

3. If needed, on your printer, press the Home button, then select option Setup, then option Wi-Fi Setup, then option Network and Password, then select / connect to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name. Once that is successful, then check printing.

- Note: Both the printer and the iPad / iPhone must be connected to the same exact Wi-Fi / wireless network name.

- Note: If you do not have the printer's Quick Start Guide, please click on the website below to download / view it:

http://www.funaihelp.com/media/uploads/JF220_250UA_Verite65Plus_65Eco_EnEsFr_SU_v1_20160817.pdf

- And if you need the full printer's user guide / manul, please click on the website below to download / view it:

http://www.funaihelp.com/media/uploads/JF220UA_Verite65_Plus_En_Web_v13.pdf

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,