Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

I just bought an HP all in one from Noel |leeming, run out

Customer Question

I just bought an HP all in one from Noel |leeming , run out special\
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 20-e011a
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I suppose its been in the shop 6 months , I bought it last week, deeply disappointed with inability to upgrade RAM otherwise its hopeless
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: since when I bought it last week, since plugging it I. Aall I want to is to currency trade 'but it its as slow as a wet week
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Actually I have come through to the wrong help. Please can you direct to me someone who can help with a RAM upgrade. Is it correct you cant íncrease RAM capacity?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

The maximum amount of RAM that the computer can handle is 4GB, it cannot exceed this.

How much RAM did you purchase it with?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
4GB darn it. You mean I can't increase it?
Thanks
ken
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

No sorry, it accepts nothing more then that Ken

Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you