- Click on the Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on System Preferences.
- Click on Printers & Scanners.
- There, click on the Epson printer.
- Then click on the - (minus) button at bottom left, and confirm to delete it for now.
- Make sure there is not any Epson item showing there for now.
- Make sure the Epson printer is powered on.
- Click on the + (plus) button at bottom left.
- If it detects the Epson printer, then click on it, then click on Add.
- Then see if you can print now.
- If that does not work, disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for a couple of minutes, then re-connect, then turn on
, then turn off printer, then disconnect power cord from printer for a minute, then re-connect
, then wait a bit, and check printing.
; If needed, try Solution #1 above again and check.
- If there is still any issue, please answer my questions in my previous reply above, so I can troubleshoot the issue further.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,