TheGeekGal
TheGeekGal,
76665483

It will not print. My son tried a test page and that seemed

Customer Question

it will not print. My son tried a test page and that seemed to work but I am having a hard time trying to find out why it will not print. I just installed a new cartridge. It was working fine before that.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: About 3 years. it is a Dcp 7065DN
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP PC AND I believe it is 10. how can I find out for sure?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I knew that the ink was running low in the old cartridge, but the work didn't need fancy copies, so I was trying to run it out. Finally gave in to pop in new and immediately I was unable to print. One used to have to pull a tab to release the stuff inside (sorry I am having trouble with words) but there used to be an orange pull tab to get the ink started.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no not really!!
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. To fins out what version of Windows you have, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
THANK YOU. things are working well now. Thank you for your offer!
Sandy

You're most welcome. I'm happy that it's working well for you. Have a wonderful evening!