John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I moved my Epson XP630 Small in one printer from one side of

Customer Question

I moved my Epson XP630 Small in one printer from one side of the room to another recently. I now get messages that the printer is disconnected from my wireless network and can't find how to reconnect it
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's about 9n months old and is an XP 630 Small-in-one
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: IMac
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I moved the printer about 6 feet from previous location this past Tuesday and haven't been able to get it back running in either the previous or new location
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I ran a check net connection on the printer and it reported the IP address and Detailed IP sets as unchecked and the Epson Connect Status as Disconnected and the Google Cloud Print print as Disable. It also show the IP Address as 0.0.0.0withe the same info for the Google Cloud Print Configuration URL
Category: Printers
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-khj2d1o2- replied 11 months ago.

Have you tried moving the printer back to its original location--or using wires?

Often, the simplest and most direct fix is the most obvious. Ornate troubleshooting is a waste of its own time.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I did try moving it back to original location
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Printer is about 9 months old
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are we still connected?