Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I just bought a MG3022 and cant get it setup, please help.

Customer Question
I just bought a MG3022...
I just bought a MG3022 and cant get it setup, please help
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: pixma MG3022
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing just bought it, and been trying for hr to set it up
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i also need to be able to scan
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
10/27/2016
Technician: dukey01,
 replied 1 year ago
dukey01

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you going to be using the printer wirelessly or will it stay connected to your computer with

a USB cable?

Technician: dukey01,
 replied 1 year ago

Hi. Do you still need assistance with setting up the printer?

John, Computer Science Engineer