Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

New workforce2760m setting it up was going toload cartridges

Customer Question
but cartridge holder what ever...
new workforce2760m setting it up was going toload cartridges but cartridge holder what ever itrs called did not move to a position that lets me loas any but the blavclcartridge
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: epson wf2760 about 1 hour old trying to set it up
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: mac but i haven't connected it yet was following epsons start booklet
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i told you i bought this about 2 hours ago
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no this is it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
10/26/2016
Technician: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

This kind of problem is usually caused it not all glue stripes / tapes and foam has been removed from the printer. Can you please make sure that you have removed all of them as per the installation manual of your printer and then let me know again if it moves in the correct position then?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i cannot find any more tape or foam anywhere
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it still does not move

It´s often very tricky to find (I had the same problem with my printer). Please have a very close look once again and specially check the installation manual for where the foam and tapes need to be removed. If it still will not move, I fear you will have to bring it back, because it can only be a hardware failure, though this is very seldom. Please let me know once again.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how can you securely connect to a printer thast is not online yet have not gotten to that step

I am sorry, ignore that offer please, it´s a standard offer that the JA website seems to make and of course is not possible at this stage. Please let me know about my request instead.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i see a small piece of blue tape but is under the scanner glass and i cannot find a way toget to it

If it´s under the glass, it might just be a flat cable which we better don´t want to remove ;) Do you have the possibility to make a photo of your printer for me and attach it here?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
without removing some small phlips head s
i will try to take a photo took a photo on my i phone hoe do i attach it

There should be a button beside the text-box where you reply to me, to attach a file.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sent picture of printer and picture of scanner glass did they arrive

I am sorry, they did not. You can also just go to http://www.imagebam.com/ and upload them there, then send me the link here in the chat.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are those thr photos you want?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i sent them again if they still didnot arrive i will call it a night and call epson in the morning.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
well i guess they did not arrive i will say good night and thanks for trying

I am sorry, they did not arrive. Honestly, if the printer is brand new, bring it back to the shop you´ve bought it from, they will surely give you a replacement quickly.

Yes, you are welcome. Would you still be so kind to give me a rating for my work (3 to 5 stars) or am I asking for to much, given that I could not resolve your problem?

Are you still there?

.

I don´t want to both you further, but if you feel like I tried my best, ***** ***** 3 to 5 stars at the right top of the screen and click "submit". I would highly appreciate that and would also love to hear back from you of how it turned out with your printer.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert