John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Where do I find the pin number to set up my Canon MX 922

Customer Question

Where do I find the pin number to set up my Canon MX 922 printer?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know when you are ready.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ready...how do I find and set up the pin number for my Canon MX922? I have no disk or manuals....lost during move

what pin are you looking for?

is the printer wireless?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need to set up for wireless printing
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
it is a wireless printer and worked until my computer crashed and so I need to start over

you must know the router password ***** connect the printer on wifi network.

printer driver software can be downloaded and installed.

If you want i can provide secure remote access and will fix the problem for you. Remote access is an additional service which allows the expert to work directly on the problem and it provides quick resolution, you can sit back and watch while the experts fixes the problem right in front of you. This saves you a whole lot of time and money from hiring an onsite technician.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please no more double talk....I just need answers so I can access and print my husbands death certificate, social security papers and burial info......please..I am begging you

I am sorry i didnt get what you say is a double talk, i am a professional trying to help you out to make the printer work in that case i need to know the basic hardware and software.

Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. Use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.

you want the printer to be installed on usb or wireless?

If you want it on wifi then you must know the router password ***** is the pin.

If you do not know then i can provide you remote assistance which is an additional service 100% guaranteed fix.