Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Well obviously it wont print, I just cant figure out why.

Customer Question

Well obviously it wont print, I just cant figure out why. there is no error messege
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: canon mx870
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Issue started yesterday, and nothing really popped up it just wasn't responding
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have tried both use of no USB cable and with USB cable. currently the USB is plugged in. Yes, I give you permission to remotely check the issue and that only.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
access my computer remotely*
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Unfortunately I'm not paying 52$ for that which I forgot to read above, can you help me any other way?
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.

Before accessing the computer, please try reinstalling the latest driver (MX870 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)) for your printer. Download and install it from the link below.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mx-series/pixma-mx870

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N