John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am using a 2200 with a PC via PhotoShop. The prints do not

Customer Question

I am using a 2200 with a PC via PhotoShop. The prints do not reflect to color on the monitor, they are red/magenta hued! I have cleaned the nozzles. The toner cartridges are all full. Not sure what the problem is. any ideas?
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: Epson 2200; all Epson cartridges
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It was printing fine/normal, this started abruptly a few weeks ago despite rebooting, reinstalling drivers, etc.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am a nice guy.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tech_Buddy replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Please try this and let me know how it goes :-

1. Open the File menu or click and select Print.
  2. Make sure the product is selected as the printer.
  3. Click Properties or Preferences.

Note:
    If you don't see these buttons, click Setup, Printer, orOptions, then clickProperties or Preferences on the next screen.
  4. Click the Main tab, and see if there is Black/Grayscale under Print Options.(You need to try swapping this option)