I received your request for remote, but unfortunately this kind of printer problem can't be solved via remote connection. It's a problem with your printer itself. Please go through the following steps, and follow up with me on the results. Thank You.
1. Open the cover of the printer.
2. Remove all ink tanks from the printer.
3. Lift up the gray locking lever on the side of the ink tank holder.
4. Gently remove the print head from the carriage unit.
5. Place the print head back in and lock the lever down.
6. Place all of the ink tanks back in the printer.
7. Close the cover and turn the printer off.
8. Unplug the power from the printer. Leave the power unplugged for about 5-10 minutes.
9. Plug the power back in and turn the printer on.
IMPORTANT: Please click the STARS or ACCEPT button to rate my time and help now.
Rating costs nothing more, and it's the only way I receive credit for helping you.
Rating does not close the question. I continue to help after positive rating with a satisfaction guarantee, so please rate now. Thank You.