Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

My pixma MG5300 is giving me an error number B200, what does

Customer Question
it mean? JA: Can you guesstimate...
my pixma MG5300 is giving me an error number B200, what does it mean?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?
Customer: Its about one year old, used only four times, has been unsused for twelve months, and no, it has not happened before
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: first time
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
10/24/2016
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi!

Please open any lids on the printer and look for any paper jams.

If you see a jam, please remove the paper. If you do not see a jam, please close the lid(s) then power off the printer.

Unplug the printer from the wall outlet then wait 1 minute.

Plug in the printer and power on the printer then wait another minute.

Check to see if the issue continues.

If the issue continues, please reply back here otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician