John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Brother MFC49CW 495CW printer which I am trying to

Customer Question

I have a Brother MFC49CW 495CW printer which I am trying to connect to my Dell Inspiring 620 PC.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Was it working fine previously? Or is this a new printer or new computer or new internet modem / router device?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this web page.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,