Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Can I use print cable for a HP Officejet 4630 it has wi/fi I

Customer Question

can I use print cable for a HP Officejet 4630 it has wi/fi I can not get it to print a page it came with two color ink pods instead one color and black I wish it was plug and play ,I bought a laptop HP Pavilion with 2gig and 1TB Hard drive with windows 10
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Connect the printer to the computer using USB cable. then, download and install the latest driver from the link below.

HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers : http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Officejet-4600-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5305049/model/5305050

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N