Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I moved my printer and now it won't print

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 12 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
When I attempted to use the printer after moving it, the print screen that usually shows the print colors was greyed out. It was as if there was no communication, but it had been connected via wifi before the move.Also, when I returned home and used the cable to connect to my desktop there was no communication.There are no error messages on either device.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
btw, I can print by inserting a sd card, but they were bad.
Expert:  Shefin replied 12 months ago.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I DO NOT WANT YOU TO CONNECT TO MY COMPUTER. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PRINTER.
Expert:  Shefin replied 12 months ago.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
THIS IS BS. YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MY OPERATING SYSTEM, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PRINTER.
Expert:  Shefin replied 12 months ago.

Please try cleaning the printhead by following the instructions in the link below.

http://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/art725/art72500ug/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=Epson&file=quality.15.4.html#1132502

Aligning the printhead : http://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/art725/art72500ug/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=Epson&file=quality.15.5.html#1009009

Please try cleaning and aligning. Let me know the response you are getting.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I just told you the computer and printer are not communicating. This is the biggest waste of time I have spent in a long time, What a hoax this site is.
Expert:  Shefin replied 12 months ago.

If you are experiencing the issue when printing from SD card, there is an issues with the print quality. That is why I suggested the cleaning procedure.

In order to resolve the communication issue, please setup wireless once again on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&infoType=FAQ&oid=156707&prodoid=63087900&foid=168628&cat=31023&subcat=108063

Thank you.

S H E F I N