TheGeekGal
TheGeekGal,
76665483

I start to print something, then the printer says" printer

Customer Question

I start to print something, then the printer says " printer error"
JA: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: age is less than 2 years, Model WF-3640. Error code: 0x97
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Printing from PC. I don't understand OS
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This has just happened, within the last 3 days. there was no indication of anything wrong
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** would be my pleasure to help you with this.

Can you please remove the power cord from the printer and wait 10 minutes, then reconnect the power to the printer, and let me know if it is now operating correctly?

That may resolve the problem. If it does not, in order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page. I'd really appreciate it! Without a positive rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.