Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070,
63493917

Do you fix a printer that's has a error that say it has a

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** do you fix a printer that's has a error that say it has a paper jam and we can't see the paper at all? If so how much dose it cost? you can email me back at***@******.*** Thanks!!!!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 12 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

We cant email ytou diretcly, you HAVE to work with us on this Chat......we are not allowed to email customers directly.

Also, this is a public searchable chat.....please do NOT put your personal information in here.....like your email or phone number or your name, or address......it becomes public.

.

About your printer......if it is showing a Paper Jam......you must look through the printer internally VERY closely.....as sometimes a small piece of paper can be left inside, and cause the jam error to happen.

.

Im pulling up the Technical manual now, for the printer you have.....and looking for any service doors that you can open to inspect the internal for paper jams.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I'm at work and I'll have to wait until I get to check on this Thanks!!!! I will reply later this Evening!!!!

OKay.....no problem.....just come back to this chat once you are ready, to let me know.

Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 11 months ago.

Cathy.......are you still having trouble with your printer?