Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Xp-620. new ink cartridges, done maintenance checks, paper

xp-620. new ink cartridges, done maintenance checks, paper printing faded to almost non existant.
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: Epson XP-620. Epson 273X cartridges.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc, windows 7, dell DPW7CY1
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: all was ok until I did a nozzle check with cartridges that were running low.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: At the moment I have my USB cable disconnected, should I connect before we go any further

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Have you replaced the low cartridges already?

if so, lets try an alignment, then a printhead cleaning as well.

The video on this page will show you how to run an alignment http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/Video-Library/video/Printers-All-in-Ones/How-to-Align-a-Print-Head/929642678001

Once that is complete, the video on this page will show you how to run a printhead cleaning

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/Video-Library/video/Printers-All-in-Ones/How-to-Clean-a-Print-Head/929694625001

Once that is complete, try to print again. Are the results any better?

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied. If you do not submit a rating, I am in no way credited for my time. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.