Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have a HP Cm2320 fxi MFP and an having problems printing

text from excel worksheets....
I have a HP Cm2320 fxi MFP and an having problems printing text from excel worksheets. When I look at the print preview image on the screen the image appears as it should but when I print the output comes out as a page, where the text appears to be in the background but the page is dominated by black rows across it about 5mm wide and obscuring the image.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: The machine is 4 years old and the documents are ones I have been producing and printing for over 5 years. I have another question not relating to this issue but scanning documents. Where in the scanning process do you nominate where to save an image and give it a unique name.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I am using a PC windows operating system is windows 10 and recently installed an upgrade.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has been happening for about 10 days and it started by a message appearing in the bottom left hand corner of the screen saying thew printer could not communicate with the PC however the print function was happening as the message blinked.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
10/19/2016
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

This print driver you are using may not be compatible with Windows 10.

Please try the latest driver from the HP website that supports Windows 10.
Let me know if you would like remote assistance when installing this.

--------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------

Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer