Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My XP-830 printer is not being seen by my laptop. an offline

Hi my XP-830 printer is not being seen by my laptop . an offline message is there when i try to print wirelessly but when i hard wire it works. i tried to set as default printer and still thinks my printer is off.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Epson XP-830 . Laptop is Asus
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Windows 10 i5 64 bit
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it was working 2 days ago , may have got update
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please setup wireless once again on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&infoType=FAQ&oid=273279&prodoid=63102263&foid=285248&cat=237989&subcat=238002

After setting up wireless, restart the computer and printer. then, try printing again.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi ,Same issue , it says printer is offline . i just printed from my box computer on same wifi network and it did fine

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no thank you.

If so, could you please try reinstalling the printer driver?

Download and install latest driver from the link below.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&oid=273279&prodoid=63102263&infoType=Downloads&platform=nodetect

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you . Reinstalling software worked .

I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved.

Thank you!

S H E F I N