Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?
- Disconnect the power cord(s) from the internet modem / router device(s) for a few minutes, then re-connect
, then turn off the printer, then disconnect power cord from printer for a couple of minutes, then re-connect, then wait a bit and check.
- If that does not work, and if the printer is wireless, then press the Home button on the printer, then press the Wi-Fi / wireless / network icon, then select option Wi-Fi Setup, then select option Wi-Fi Setup Wizard, then select / connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check printing.
; If needed, please see full instructions / illustrations at
; How to enter password ***** characters on the screen:
; Video instructions:
; (watch only from the minute 2:35 to 4:02)
- If that still does not work, download the printer driver file epson17950.dmg at the Epson website below:
, then open the download file epson17950.dmg and install it and check.
- If all fails, please try the following:
Make sure the printer is powered on.
Go to the Apple logo / menu, then click on on System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners.
Hold down the Control key as you click in the printer list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears, and confirm Yes/ OK to reset.
(Or right-click on the printer, then click on option Reset printing system, and confirm.)
- After resetting the printing system, the list of printers in Printers & Scanners preferences should be empty.
Click on the + (plus) button at the bottom left, and it should detect your Epson printer, then select it and add it.
Then check printing different things, such as a web page, a document, a picture, etc., and check.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,