John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

It keeps going offline and I can't get it online. I've tried

Customer Question

it keeps going offline and I can't get it online. I've tried turning it off and on but that doesn't work.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: it i. It's only s a MFC_J285DW wireless
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing unusual happened, It just keeps doing it. It seems to go on and off randomly, then I can't get it back. Its been going on for a month or more but seems to happen more frequently now.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  babyxdeja replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  babyxdeja replied 1 year ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been told never let anyone do that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do you mean
Expert:  babyxdeja replied 1 year ago.

its secure and you can end the session anytime you want, you can see everything thats being done

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. OK go ahead and connect remotely
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK go ahead and connect remotely.
Expert:  babyxdeja replied 1 year ago.

have sent offer