- Insert the printer's CD disk.
- Press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and E on your computer's keyboard. Then a windows should come up.
- Click on the option This PC or the option Computer on the left.
- Then double-click on the cd/dvd drive letter, if shown
, and if needed, double-click on the Setup item if shown.
- Then it should start the installation process, and continue.
- If that does not work, please remove the printer's CD disk from the computer
, then click on the Canon website below for the printer's driver / software:
, then scroll down to the bottom, then click on the small squared box below Download
, then click on the red Download option, then it will start downloading
, then open / run the download file win-mg2900-1_1-mcd... and install it, then it should work.
; (Note: If the above website link does not work, then download / install the file mp68-win-mg2900-1_01-ea33_3... at the website link http://tinyurl.com/zqdod3q )
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,