John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Cannot connect Epson 310 to Chromebook. When I checked

Customer Question

Cannot connect Epson 310 to Chromebook. When I checked Network Connection" everything is OK except Epson connect and Google Cloud Print where it says "Disable"
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 9 months ago.

Is it "Epson Expression Home XP-310 " ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Epson XP310
Expert:  Sudipto replied 9 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** know, how to print a network status sheet from your printer ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I checked Network Connection. Everything passed. Message is * Network is working correctly. *A router/access point channel conflict has been detected. If you have problems printing improve your wireless network environment*
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The message above is for Sudipto - engineer.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 9 months ago.

Sorry, I could not get back to you earlier, as I was offline. Please reply me back, when you want to continue.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am online now. Would appreciate hearing from you.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 9 months ago.

OK, first you have to connect the printer to the wireless network of your home or office, as you can see the message about conflict, it means there is some problem in the network.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
the printer is connected to my computer. In checking network connection, it seems that everything is OK except Epson connect and google cloud print. have no idea what the conflict is that has been detected.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What kind of problem do you think is with the network? My phone is connected to the internet and I have no problem with either
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have a chrome book
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How can I get a refund