Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

MY HP INK JET PRINTER, JUST DISAPPEARED AND I CANNOT PRINT,

Customer Question

MY HP INK JET PRINTER, JUST DISAPPEARED AND I CANNOT PRINT, IT IS LIKE THE SOFTWARE IS GONE. I CANNOT FIND THE CD. PLEASE SAY YOU CAN HELP ME. I HAVE WORK.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: HP Deskjet 1010, about 2 years old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc, windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i was able to print, I had not used it for a week or so then, when I went back I could not print.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks you just need it connected.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

you can download the printers full featured driver software from the link given below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Deskjet-1010-Printer-series/5157543/model/5157545

Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating for the service and effort.Thank you