Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have a Brothers MFC-J825DW, I haven't use it in a couple

Customer Question
of years. so now I...
I have a Brothers MFC-J825DW, I haven't use it in a couple of years. so now I had someone to connect the printer to the router and my laptop to the router. everything
seems OK, the pc says it s ready, its working, even the test page comes through.
except nothings on the paper. I refilled the black ink cartrige and still nothing is on the
paper. Now What?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
10/13/2016
Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 1 year ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry you are having trouble. I will help you now.

The ink cartridge is faulty and will need to be replaced. Would you like a link to a suitable replacement?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would! Thank You!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you going to send me the link to the suitable replacement?

Sorry for the delay in response. We had lost connection here.

The best way is to proceed from the brother page linked below. Then select the retailer you would like to purchase from. I'd recommend you choose ONLY Brother genuine cartridges, although you are free to try an aftermarket. Just beware that aftermarket cartridges can produce problems that genuine cartridges will not.

http://www.brother-usa.com/supplies/accessoryList.aspx?Model=MFCJ825DW

Please take a moment to rate my time and help so I can be credited for helping you. Thank You.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi, its me again.( I had a problem with my printer) So I took the Ink cartridge out , and I bought a brothers MFC-J825DW Black
ink cartridge. (I've memorized that number) the printer goes through all the changes but nothing prints on the paper. I'll just buy
a new printer. My brain is just tired now. Thanks anyway!
Carmen
technicalcat
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer